Rooting Apps which failed to Root Swipe 3D Life+ Tablet
- SRS Root
- Root Unlocker
- MTK Droid Tools
- Recovery method
Root Swipe 3d life+ tablet easily
I Used Kingo Root 1.3.5 it Works for me and I rooted this Tablet Easily within 5 minutes. Today I am going to show you how to Root Swipe 3d life+ tablet easily with Kingo Root.Details, Features, and step by step guide with the screenshot is given below.So Root Your Tablet And Unlock Additional Features of it.
If you want to Read More about Android Rooting visit Here Everything about Rooting
You May Also Like:-
Root Swipe 3d life+ tablet Using Kingo Root
- A windows Pc/lappy with an Internet connection.
- Android Tablet must by >70% charged
- Kingo Root
- USB Data cable
- Must Enabled USB DEBUGGINGin your Tablet.(You can find this option in Settings>Developer options)
- Root Checker
- Make a complete backup using your stock Recovery before attempting all the process.
- Make everything ready and connect your device to your PC through data cable.
- Download Kingo Root.exe and install it on your PC.
- Connect your Android Smart Phone and PC through USB Data Cable.
- Run Kingo root.exe from your desktop.
- First, it will show “Not Connected“message but then It will automatically download and Install all required drivers and files so just wait.
- After Successful installation of Drivers, A new message will be visible “Connecting“
- After Everything completed “ROOT” button will be visible on the windows just click on it.
- Allow USB DEBUGGING on your Smart Phone. Kingo Root App will be Installed and launched in your Smart Phone automatically.
- Now in your PC Kingo root tool will download some required files and scripts and it will take some time to root your device so just wait and watch.
- After everything completed, new windows will be opened with the message of “Root succeed” in your PC and also in Kingo Root App.
- Now in your Android Smart Phone a new app”Super SU” will be available (if not then reboot and check) OPEN IT. but the SU binary needs to be Update so click on “Continue” and then click on” Normal” on the next windows.
- Some time will be taken to Update the SU binary so just wait.
- If the process is completed successfully then a new window with the message “Installation success” will be visible.
- Now reboot Your Android Smart Phone.
- Confirm the Root Access with Root checker or any other app and enjoy.