Simple Automatic Moving Robot using arduino & L293d IC
This is a basic Robot operated by an arduino and what it does is that it just
roams around and follow a circular path by default code but you can modify the code to change the path easily. It is a simple project which anyone can build. .So If
You Ever thought about building a robot but thinking that it`s too
difficult and costly , well try this, it`s not.This robot uses very
simple code and can accomplish the task with ease.
✒ Components Required :-
1xL293D Motor driver IC
2x Gear Motor
1x Castor wheel
1xPower bank or 5v battery
1x 9v battery
Double sided foam tape
- You can make your own with the help of our guide-How to make cheap Home Made Chassis
- Or Buy From Here-
3. Arduino Uno R3
- Original – Arduino UNO R3 – (Original Made in Italy)
- Cheaper – UNO R3 Development Board ATmega328P ATmega16U2 with USB cable for Arduino
4.L293D Motor driver IC
✒ Circuit Diagram:-
board & Power Bank on the chassis with the help of Double sided tape .
And arrange everything on it. Now Follow these steps:-
✔ L293d IC – Power
- Connect pin 1,8, 9 and 16 together and connect it to 5v Of Breadboard.(Red wire)
- Connect pin 4,5 & 12,13 together and connect it to Gnd of breadboard.(black wire)
- Connect your 1st motor to pin 3 and 6
- Connect your 2nd motor to pin 11 and 14.
- 5-6 Volts connected to the Breadboard powering the motors & IC.
- Pin 2 from L293D IC Connects to Pin 12 on Arduino .
- Pin 7 from L293D IC Connects to Pin 13 on Arduino.
- Pin 10 from L293D IC Connects to Pin 9 on Arduino
- Pin 15 from L293D IC Connects to Pin10 on Arduino
- “9 Volts battery to powering the Arduino Board”
✒ Arduino Program:-
The code is very easy. You can also change and Modify the code and try different things. You Can Download the attached circle by sk.ino file and directly open it in Arduino IDE.
Now everything is done and your robot will be ready finally.