Android Oreo ( Android 8.0) is the Latest version of Android OS for Smartphones and tablets.For some phones it has been already announced, the remaining ones are in the queue, and are waiting for any announcing or custom ROMs.The bad news is that some of the companies are not very active to provide regular updates even after the announcement.So in this Post first we will provide a list of devices which are getting Android Oreo Update and guide yo to Update anysmartphone to Android Oreo. and if Your Smartphone is not listed then don’t worry because we will also provide you a trick to use, feel and experience Android Oreo in your own Smartphone.So First check your luck and Smartphone in the list Of Smartphones that are getting Oreo Update:
List of Smartphones that are getting Android Oreo Update:-
Acer Oreo Update
Here is the List Of Acer Devices that may or may not get the Android O 8.0 update.
- Acer Iconia Talk S
- Acer Liquid X2
- Acer Liquid Z6 Plus
- Acer Liquid Z6
- Acer Liquid Zest
- Acer Liquid Zest Plus
Asus Oreo Update
Here is the official list of Asus Devices which will get the Android O 8.0 update.
- Asus Zenfone 3
- Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5
- Asus Zenfone 3 Laser
- Asus Zenfone 3 Max
- Asus Zenfone 3s Max
- Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom
- Asus ZenFone 4 (ZE554KL)
- Asus ZenFone 4 Max (ZC520KL)
- Asus ZenFone 4 Max Pro (ZC554KL)
- Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie (ZD553KL)
- Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro (ZD552KL)
- Asus Zenfone AR
- Asus Zenfone Go(ZB552KL)
- Asus ZenFone Pro (ZS551KL)
- Asus Zenfone Live(ZB501KL)
- Asus ZenPad 3s 8.0
- Asus ZenPad 3s 10
- Asus ZenPad Z8s
- Asus Zenpad Z8s (ZT582KL)
- Asus ZenPad Z10
Google Oreo Update
This long list is prepared with the help of some of the well-known websites :
Source of this List
- Google Developers website
- Official Websites and handlers of Smartphones Manufacturer Companies
Method 1: Install Android Oreo on Any Android Smartphone using OTA update
- First of all, Make sure your Smartphone is fully charged or at least 80% charged.And having a good internet connection.
- Now open your device’s Settings app.
- Scroll down and go to About Phone Section.
- Click on Software Updates.
- Now give it few seconds to check for any software Update for Your Smartphone.
- If there is any Official Update available for your smartphone it will ask to allow it to download and install automatic Update.
- After Allowing it, the update should start downloading. Once the Update gets downloaded. The device will automatically flash and reboot into the New Android 8.0 Oreo. That’s it.Enjoy the Latest Android 8.0 on your device.
Method 2: How to Upgrade Android Version Any Smartphone to Android Oreo Manually :
- You are having a Rooted Smartphone, and not getting any Android OTA Update Notification after Rooting.
- There is Any Android Oreo Custom Rom, Unofficial ROM / Flash File Available For Your Smartphone.
- Find and install Any Android Oreo Custom ROM
- Step 1: Find an Android Oreo Custom Rom for your Android Smartphone.
- Step 2: Find and Install Custom recovery on your Smartphone.
- Step 3: Boot into Recovery Mode.
- Step 4: Make a Complete Backup.
- Step 5: Clear Data, Cache, and Dalvik Cache.
- Step 6: Flash The Custom ROM’s.Zip File.
- Step 7: After Completion: Reboot.
- Find any Android Oreo Unofficial Update for Your Android Smartphone And Flash it using Andro Root’s three guides (According to your ChipSet)
Method 3: How to convert UI of Any Smartphone to Android Oreo
How to Install and Experience Android Oreo Ui in Any Smartphone:
- Go to your Phone’s Settings.
- Open Security.
- Enable Unknown Sources.
- Now Install one of following Five Oreo-style launchers.
- Once the App file is successfully installed, press the home button on your phone and choose your installed Launcher.
So This is the ultimate guide For all of them who are searching on the internet for “How to Update Any Smartphone to Android Oreo “.In this Post we have talked About Smartphones and devices that are getting Android Oreo Update, Methods to Update Any Smartphone to Android Oreo (Android 8.0) and Some Oreo-style Launchers to give you feel and experience of Android Oreo on Any Smartphone.If you have any suggestion and information related to this post Please use the comment section to share with us. Keep visiting and don’t forget to share with others.