How to Recover Data from Smartphone using Active@ File Recovery software
Yes, It is possible to recover lost or deleted files from the internal or external storage of a Smartphone. Internal Storage stands for inbuilt storage or Phone Memory of a smartphone and external storage stands for Memory cards, USB, and external Hard disk.Good thing is that you can do it easily using A Computer, Recovery software, USB Cable and some basic knowledge.So in this post, we are going to share a good step by step tutorial to Recover Data from Smartphone, with you.
First of all, Recently we had published a post How To Recover Data From Android Device in which we have introduced Some File Recovery Software for all types of Android Smartphone.It Means:-
- File Recovery Software for Any Android Smartphone
- File Recovery Software for Already Rooted Android Smartphone
- File Recovery Software for Bricked Android Smartphone
Now, this Post is different because
- If your Smartphone’s Phone storage or External Storage/Memory is Mounted as USB Storage then you can run and use any Software that can scan and recover files from FAT32 Partition.
- There are many file recovery software that can be used but most of them will give you compressed image or low-quality image.That’s why we are publishing this post.
- Recovery from Storage is more effective than a complete phone.
- File recovery using Disk scanning software is more effective than smartphone scanning software.
- Recovery Softwares for Disks are more powerful than Recovery Softwares for the smartphone.
There are many recovery software / Undelete Software but I am Using Active@ File Recovery software in this tutorial because after trying many software I found Active@ File Recovery software is recovering files with some better quality. Active@ File Recovery software also can recover data from Internal storage if your internal storage can be mounted as a separate partition on your computer.
- Active@ File Recovery software
Active@ File Recovery for Windows is an Efficient and easy to use file, data and partition recovery tool for deleted or lost files, damaged or re-formatted volumes, even if your PC doesn’t boot. It provides the ability to effectively scan, detect, and recover files and disks lost due to accidental deletion, disk formatting, virus and other reasons.
- It Supports FAT, exFAT, NTFS, ReFS, Apple HFS+, Unix UFS, XFS, JFS, Linux Ext2/3/4, BtrFS Partition Types.
- It Supports HDD, SSD, USB, IDE, SATA, eSATA, SAS, SCSI hard drives, USB Flash, SD, MMC, CompactFlash storage types.
- It Also Supports RAID reconstruction (RAID-0/1/5, Span) and Deleted/damaged partitions recovery.
- Recover deleted files after Recycle Bin has been emptied
- Recover files lost due to accidental disk formatting
- Recover photos & pictures deleted from a USB Flash
- Data restoring when partition or volume is deleted
So Let’s start this tutorial to recover deleted files means Photographs, Videos, Music, and documents which are deleted from phone and even if you have formatted your device.
- Requirements to recover data from Smartphone:-
- A Computer PC or Laptop
- Active@ File Recovery software
- USB Cable
- Android Smartphone with
- Enabled USB Debugging Mode in Android using these simple steps : –
- For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings”> “Applications”> “Development” > “USB debugging”.
- For Android 3.0 – 4.1: Go to “Settings” > “Developer options” > “USB debugging”.
- For Android 4.2 or newer: Hit “Settings” > “About phone”. Tab “Build number” for 7 times till the dialogue box “You are under developer mode” occurs. Then go back to “Settings” > “Developer options” > “USB Debugging”.
- How to Recover Data from Smartphone using Active@ File Recovery software Video:
- Recover Files from External or Internal Storage using Active@ File Recovery software
- Download and install Active@ File Recovery software in your PC.
- Connect Smartphone with PC using Cable.
- Now pull down the status bar and select USB connected.A screen will appear in which you need to select the button which reads Connect as USB storage to PC.
- Now open Active@ File Recovery software on your PC.
- Your Smartphone’s memory disk will be listed as No Name under Removable disk at left side.
- Click on it.You will see a warning message that ” Not scanned yet quick scan now” Click on Quick scan now.
- Now it will scan the disk and show you all available files.
- Right-click on your disk again and from the option select super scene.
- Now in the next window check the option under FIles to be recognized based on their signatures.Depends upon you I selected Documents and photos only.Click on Scan.
- Now on the next window select file types, you want to recover. Click on Scan.
- Scanning will be started and And you just have to wait. You can check all the files in the signatures tab.
- After completion Right click on files or file types and choose option Recover.
- A new window will be opened select the location to save all files and click on next.
- Now, wait until it saves all the recovered data in that location. done
- You can also observe an important thing is that Your digital privacy is not safe even after formatting the complete storage.Your Data can be recovered from a formatted hard disk. So You can Follow Our two posts to Safely Delete your data from a Smartphone Permanently.
So you can follow these two methods to recover data from a smartphone.There are some free data recovery software and also some well-reputed file recovery software but I chose this software because it is having have the good success rate.They are also providing good quality of recovered Photographs and other files. Both of the software can recover data from External and Internal storage.But which one will work for your smartphone, it will depend on your device if your internal storage can be mounted as a separate partition/ USB storage device on your computer then Active@ File Recovery software will do a good job if not then you can use dr.fone or any other similar software.