Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1 with Computer Easily.
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 is a Newly launched smartphone.It is a nice selfie Smartphone in its Price Range. Xiaomi Redmi Y1 is packed with 5.5″ HD display, rear fingerprint scanner, front capacitive buttons, Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core SoC, combination of RAM and internal storage of 3GB + 32GB or 4GB + 64GB, microSD expandability, 3080 mAh battery, IR Blaster and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Oops, we missed the main thing of Xiaomi Redmi Y1, which is its camera so Xiaomi Redmi Y1 comes with 16MP, f/2.0 front camera that comes with a powerful front LED as well and don’t forget that There is also a 13MP, f/2.0 rear camera with PDAF. You will also get Beautify 3.0 augment the camera hardware to enhance your selfies.
So Now you will become familiar to your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 you will also feel there is something missing in your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Adblocking, VPN, etc…To get them you have to Root Your Xiaomi Redmi Y1, And that’s why we are here.To share 2 methods of Rooting to Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1.
But before Rooting Your Lovable phone let me explain to you What is Android Rooting and all Pros and Cons of Android Rooting.and here we began:-
What is Android Rooting?
Advantage and Disadvantage after Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1?
Rooting is often performed with the goal of overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices. Thus, rooting gives the ability (or permission) to alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized applications that require administrator-level permissions, or perform other operations that are otherwise inaccessible to a normal Android user.There are Advantage and Disadvantage of Rooting.lets start with the Positive side means Advantage of Rooting.
- Advantage of Rooting an Android Phone
- Run Root required Applications(15 Must-Have Apps After Rooting Your Android Smart Phone)
- Run Custom ROMs
- Free Internal Storage( How To Speedup Your Android Smartphone Easily.)
- Remove unnecessary app from System.
- Block Internet and wifi For a particular app.
- Install app in system.(Replace launcher.
- Modify Settings.(Theming, Notification led, Power menu, button behavior and so on)
- Backup app data
- Replace system boot animation, sounds, font etc.
- You can do many more thing with Xposed app.which required root permission.
- Restore deleted Photos, Videos and Other Files using Recovery App.
- Disadvantages of Rooting Your Android
- Your Phone Might Get Bricked (if something goes wrong)
- You End up Voiding Phone’s Warranty.
- Your phone will be less secured.
- In some model of popular smartphone After rooting you will not get the system update.
Now you have clearly understood Android Rooting and what are advantages and disadvantages after Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1.If still you are confused then take a look at one of our best post Everything About Android Rooting.After it Lets Move to the main Part of this Post Which is” How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Easily“
You May Also Like:- Life-saving tips to Prevent Digital Eye Strain
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Easily
you can Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Using Computer Only till now Because TWRP Recovery is not available and I am damn sure it will be available very soon.So here is the step to Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1 with Computer.
Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1 with Computer
There are two Android Rooting Softwares which can Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Easily with PC.Steps are very similar so I am posting steps of only one Software to Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1 but you can view steps of both software by clicking on them.
To Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1 I am using Kingo Root and steps will be as follows:
- Make a complete backup with your stock Recovery before attempting all the process.
- Make everything ready and connect your device to your pc through data cable.
- Download latest Kingo Root.exe and install it on your pc.
- Connect your Android Smart Phone and PC through USB Data Cable.
- Run Kingo root.exe from your desktop.
- First, it will show “Not Connected“message but then It will automatically download and Install all required drivers and files so just wait.
- After Successful installation of Drivers, A new message will be visible “Connecting”
- After Everything completed “ROOT” button will be visible on the windows just click on it.
- Allow USB DEBUGGING on your Smart Phone. Kingo Root App will be Installed and launched in your Smart Phone automatically.
- Now in your PC Kingo root tool will download some required files and scripts and it will take some time(7-10 minutes) to root your device so just wait and watch.
- After everything complete, a new window will be opened with the message of “Root succeed” in your PC and also in Kingo Root App.
- Now in your Android Smart Phone a new app”Kingo user” is installed.” So your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 is successfully Rooted. Now if you want to install Superuser app then follow these steps.
- Install Superuser app in Xiaomi Redmi Y1
- Download and install Superuser from play store .
- Now open Kingo User app go to settings and allow SuperUser app to control SU Permissions.
- OPEN Super User app. it will show you a message that The SU binary needs To be Updated, Continue? click on “Continue” and then click on” Normal” on the next windows.
- It will take Some time to Update the SU binary so just wait.
- If the process is completed successfully then a new window with the message “Installation success” will be visible.
- Now reboot Your Android Smart Phone.
- Confirm the Root Access with Root checker or any other app and enjoy.
- That’s it, These Steps will definitely Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1 and Other Xiaomi Smartphones as well.
You May Also Like:- How to Use smartphone as a Gamepad for PC Games
So in this post, we have talked about the newly launched Selfie Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Y1, Android Rooting, Pros and Cons of Android Rooting and Method to Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1. We will soon update this post when we will know about Without Computer method to Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1 and Custom Recovery of Xiaomi Redmi Y1.So Live connected with Andro Root through Social Profiles. Keep Sharing and visiting. Thank You.