Google Home recently launched in Italy with Italian Language Support.Amazon recently began selling Echo Plus, Echo, and Echo Dot devices in India. And Now Google is ready to officially launch its Smart speakers Google Home Mini and Google Home with the Hindi Language support in India this month.So We will see Google Home in India very soon and Its first indication came only a month ago when the support for the Hindi language had arrived on the smart speaker from Google.One more good news is that Google Assistant in India will be able to work in the Hindi Language in the same way that it does in other languages.
Google Home with the Hindi Language Support Coming to India
Google Home is a smart speaker with Google Assistant, developed by Google. The first Google Home Smart speaker was released in the United States in November 2016, with subsequent releases globally throughout 2017 and now Google Home with the Hindi Language support will be available soon in India too.Google Home Smart speakers enable users to speak voice commands to interact with services through Google Assistant.Google Home’s internal hardware is similar to second-generation Chromecast Including the same ARM processor and Wi-Fi chip.
Multi-user supported Google Home can distinguish up to six people by voice.It has a large number of services integrated which allows users to listen to music, receive news updates entirely by voice, add reminders and calendar appointments, and control playback of Multimedia. Google Home Smart speaker has integrated support for home automation so users can control smart home appliances with their voice.
Google Home with the Hindi and all supported Languages
It is being said that You can use the Google Home to translate text to any language supported by Google Translate. Google Assistant will become multilingual because it will support over 30 languages by year-end. Till then here is the list of all the supported language
- Deutch (Deutschland)
- German (Germany) (Mini)
- English in 4 accents and locations (UK, USA, Canada and Australia)
- Canadian French
- French French
- Japanese (Japan)
- Hindi (India)
- Italiano (Italy)
How to activate Google Home with the Hindi Language in India?
Selecting language is a very easy process but there is a twist that your phone’s language will be also set to Hindi.Your Phone’s Complete language will be changed to the language which is set for Google Assistant.Which is not a good feature in Google Home in India. This has always been the case with other languages as well and makes no sense.Google has to let the user set the Assistant language independently.
Ohk, You can Activate and use Google Home with the Hindi Language support using easy steps:
- First of All, open the Google application,
- Now open the last tab and click on Settings.
- Then click on Settings under the Google Assistant
- Now scroll to Devices and find your previously configured Google Home.
- Select it and then change the Language of the assistant.If you have more than one Smart Speakers, you will be asked’ to change it for all devices’.
Is there any Problem reported in Google Home with the Hindi language?
Actually, No. Unlike Italian Language support, There are no known Bugs or Problems found till know, but If there will be any bug found in it. it will be fixed before the Official launch of Google Home in India.
As GSMArena stated: – Google Home with the Hindi in India will be able to work in the Hindi Language in the same way that it does in other languages.Users can talk to it in Hindi but it is smart enough to parse the occasional English word in the query that is common in most spoken Hindi today. As is usual, the Assistant will get better the more you use it.
You may Also Like:- Old PC to a Wall Mounted Computer By Sourabh Kumar
Features of Google Home:
- Various forms of both in-house and third-party services are integrated.
- Voice commands to control interaction.
- An intelligent personal assistant, Google Assistant.
- Google Home can handle different grammatical structures and syntax for the same question.
- Google Home allows us to speak naturally without us having to learn its own language
- It is able to engage in two-way conversations with users.
- Google Home can recognize up to six different voices,
- it’s Cast supported it means that you can send video to a Google Chromecast
- Google Home supports hands-free calling.
- Google Home supports Bluetooth audio streaming through compatible devices like phones, tablets, and computers,
- It is also able to schedule calendar appointments, with upcoming support for reminders.
- Google Home can process data and information from all six different accounts depending on who’s talking.
- Supported services with Google Home:
|Videos and Photos
|For news updates
The Wall Street Journal
Google Play Music
Google Home in India: Google Assistant
Google Home is Powered by imaginatively named Google Assistant. The device supports multiple users, using voice recognition so that you can get a tailored calendar and route information.Google Assistant is completely based on Google’s overall architecture and This gives the Google Home more Advantages.You can access the information on every device where Google Assistant is installed. So You can make a shopping list using Google Home and the Assistant will remember you on your Phone.Powered By Google so you can you can ask for directions or traffic reports to anywhere, with the results being pulled from Google Maps.Google Home can handle different grammatical structures and syntax for the same question.Google Home allows us to speak naturally without us having to learn its own language.It is able to engage in two-way conversations with users based on Google’s own natural language processing algorithm.Google Home can recognize up to six different voices.Google Assistant become multilingual because it will support over 30 languages by year-end.
Conclusion: Google Home with the Hindi Language Support
So in this New Age of Smart Speaker, Google Home is unique and powered by Voice based personal Assistant. Recently Google Home Is lanched in Itlay and expected to launch very soon in India. and With this launch, India will become the Eight country where the Google Home is available in. However, at present time, it does work for those who’ve imported Google Home with the Hindi language support in India So either import Google home in India or just Keep patience if you want to buy an official Google Home with the Hindi Language support. I hope you will like this Post “Get Ready for the launch of Google Home with the Hindi Language” and If you have any Suggestion and advise feel free to use the comment section. Keep Visiting and Sharing.