The Chinese company started its marketing campaign yesterday for Its Upcoming Flagship device OnePlus 6. they Released a 4-second teaser video via their Twitter profile, This teaser confirms the Name of the Upcoming Android device as OnePlus 6.The Teaser Video also tells us that this phone will be packed with some quality hardware that will be able to provide “the speed you need”.OnePlus has already confirmed that company’s next handset will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 chipset, and the OnePlus 6 will have a screen with a notch. So in this post, we are going to list down all the known and rumors details about the Upcoming Flagship Smartphone OnePlus 6.
OnePlus 6 Specification
- OnePlus 6 is packed with 6.28 inches Display resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, DCI–P3 wide color gamut and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on top. OnePlus 6 will have a screen with a notch.It will measure exactly 19.62 x 7.69 mm which is smaller than the iPhone X’s notch.
- OnePlus 6 will be packed with Ultra Powerful Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 Chipset, Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU, and that’s where that speed will come from.
- It will be also packed with 128/256 GB ROM and 6/8 GB RAM. without the card slot.
- We can’t miss the camera details in Chinese smartphone. OnePlus 6 will have Dual Camera setup at the back of 16 MP (f/1.7, 1.12 µm, gyro EIS) + 20 MP (f/1.7), These cameras have features like phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, and panorama.
- This Rear Dual Camera Setup can also record videos at 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@30/120fps rate.
- At the Front side, it will have 16 MP (f/2.0) camera with features like gyro EIS, Auto HDR, and video recording at 1080p.
- It will run on Oxygen OS based on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
- It has all the connectivity options dual-SIM support, GSM, HSPA, and LTE, Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE, aptX HD, Wifi with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, GPS with Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO and NFC.
- It will also have USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
- It will feature Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, and Dirac HD sound.
- It will have the Fingerprint sensor on the rear side, and accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors inbuild.
- It will get all the power through a 3,450 mAh battery, with Fast battery charging 5V 4A 20W.
- OP 6 will have three Color options Midnight Black, Lava Red, and Sandstone White. There are also some rumors that it will have at least one version with a woodgrain finish on the back.
So Above are all the features of OnePlus 6. Now it is the time to tell you the Expected price of OnePlus 6.
Expected Price and launch date of OnePlus 6
The OnePlus 6 is the upcoming flagship Android smartphone and thus Price will be a little bit higher. The Expected Price of OnePlus 6 128GB is above 500 EUR, and higher version of the phone with 256 GB ROM’s expected price is around €609 which is equal to 48,805.87 Indian Rupee. Thus Both variants will be in between 40,000.00 to 49,000.00 Indian Rupees But we have to wait until the final launch of One Plus 6 and OnePlus 6’s launch would happen in June.
You May Also Like:- Motorola Moto G6 Plus: New details and specs leaks
So in this post, we have talked about the upcoming OnePlus 6. It is an Amazing Upcoming flagship Smartphone having some good Specs and Some Unique Technologies inbuild. Which really makes it a flagship Smartphone. So we are very excited to buy and use it as soon as possible We are more excited to know about all the details, features, and OnePlus 6 Price in India. One Important thing is that We can not guarantee that the information on this post is 100% correct.This Information can only be confirmed after the release of the Smartphone. So keep patience with your excitement, we will meet OP 6 in India soon. Just share your views and Expectation about this Smartphone with the Comment section and don’t forget to share our post with Your Friends. Thank You and Keep Visiting.